This position is for a UI/ UX developer to support the modification of web/mobile device UI. We are on the lookout for a UI/UX Developer to join our vibrant team in Havas Village Indonesia. The idea candidate will also adapt to different responsibilities, execute a wide variety of tasks, respect teammates, and show a passion for self-improvement. If you enjoy a challenge, and are driven by curiosity and results, this may be the most rewarding job you ever had.
As a UX/UI Designer you will be responsible for:
• Rapid design and implementation of user interfaces within constraints of a UI framework Ability to implement UX Design concepts in designing interfaces. around managing multi-million data points.
• Extended experience writing HTML5 & CSS3.
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
• Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
• Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface or new technologies.
• Delivering UI design for both web and mobile applications.
• Visual sketching, wire framing, flow diagrams.
• Designing style guides for key products.
• Creating visual prototypes to illustrate user experiences.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or comparable experience.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience using mobile technologies.
• Experience using HTML5, CSS3.
• Ability to work effectively on global teams and accommodate time differences.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible, and team-oriented environment.
Please send your cv and portofolio to email@example.com. Subject "UI/UX Developer".